Thursday, March 18, 2010

Research

For the research aspect of my project, the main things I will be researching would be the cadets and other schools that have a strong military base. These would provide the most relevance to my topic and project. It will allow me to learn more about the cadets through the years as well as give me some outlook on what cadets at other schools are like. I more likely will be getting most of my information on these subjects from articles and online databases rather than actual books. Learning about this will allow me to get more of a better understanding from the past and then will form a conjunction to what the interviews tell me about the present.

1 comment:

  1. I think the subjects you decided to write about are important to your paper. I also think you will be able to find a lot of information out about your topics. For your paper its good that you are looking at information from the past.

    ReplyDelete